We are looking for employees for the following activities in our construction and renovation department:
- Demolition and clean-up work;
- Decorating work;
- Laminate and tile installation.
What you can contribute:
- Willingness to work in Holland and Germany for 8 weeks and then spend 16 days at home.
- Willingness to learn German, at least up to A1 level (we will cover the costs).
- Flexibility, good work, no alcohol consumption during work.
What we are offering:
- A friendly and open working atmosphere where everyone is respected.
- The opportunity to work in a team with a minimum of three other Ukrainian colleagues.
- A stable and permanent job directly with your employer (after a three-month probationary period you’ll get a permanent job!).
- Remuneration according to the Dutch and German standards.
- We’ll pay for the journey to and from Ukraine every eight weeks.
- In Germany or the Netherlands, buses will take you to the building sites.
- We will provide accommodation/an apartment free of charge and everyone will have their own bedroom.
- We will provide work clothes including trousers, jumpers, jackets, safety shoes etc.
- Complete health insurance.
- Further education opportunities at the company's expense.
- Fixed monthly salary (even if you are at home for 16 days).
- A company outing twice a year and much more.
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed documents – in PDF format – (short covering letter, CV, certificates) including your earliest possible starting date and stating your salary expectations by e-mail to: