- You will provide structure. The entire office organisation will be in your hands – from
- Ordering and administering office supplies and consumables to managing
- service providers (e.g. cleaning staff, parcel services).
- You will deal with the mail including preparing and following-up
- internal and external appointments.
- Coordinating and monitoring appointments will also be one of your daily tasks.
- You will answer and forward telephone calls via the
- You will assist travel planning (hotel and flight bookings).
- You are a real team player, you are committed and helpful to your team,
- support them in their day-to-day business and carry out both organisational and
- administrative activities.
What we are offering
- Full-time or part-time permanent position.
- A challenging job in a continuously expanding property organisation.
- An open, friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
- An attractive and modern workplace with a motivated team.
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed documents – in PDF format – (short covering letter, CV, certificates) including your earliest possible starting date and stating your salary expectations by e-mail to: